Do not take a swine flu vaccine!
by Dr. Patricia A. Boyle
Remember 1976 and the so called Swine Flu outbreak that was purported to be a coming pandemic? It only infected recruits at Ft. Dix. Why? Because I believe that the so called Swine Flu virus infected the recruits due to the vaccines they were given. Whether the government developed the Swine Flu 1976 virus and infected the recruits as a means to test the public to see if people would comply with a call to take vaccination against Swine Flu, or the recruits became infected via contaminated vaccine they were given as part of the recruit regimen, that outbreak was as phony as they come. I was one of the people duped into taking a Swine Flu shot and it made me so sick. I was sick in bed for three months after taking the vaccine.
Do not take seasonal flu vaccine if you are told that it could help prevent this brand new Swine Flu variant. It won’t do a thing to prevent this flu. What it will do is serve up new genetic material to the Swine Flu virus that I have dubbed Spanish Flu 2, the Sequel. The Spanish Flu variant will use the gene sequences in the vaccine in humans to develop more of the changes that make the virus more readily infect humans. We do not want to give this virus more human genetic material so that it will infect humans more readily person to person. This is what vaccinated individuals do for pandemic strains.
There is also a safety issue in any experimental vaccine, much like the one in 1976. Some people even feel that such a vaccine for pandemic strain might require more than one vaccination which could actually be a binary set up. The first shot might just add some genetic code that stays dormant in the body until one gets the second vaccine shot which then serves to only cause infection. It could trigger Guillain-barre syndrome, Typhus or some other condition.
An Influenza vaccine does not protect or prevent a person from contracting flu. It is purported to, maybe, prevent some complications of flu and maybe shorten duration. I am not even sure it does that. Personally, I feel the vaccine weakens our immune system and also sickens us due to contaminants in the vaccine. I feel that people can better protect themselves by washing hands often and thoroughly. People should also use protective gloves when out and about during epidemics. Don’t be afraid of “looking odd.” I would not be ashamed to use a mask and gloves. I see that the Mexicans are using them.
A big problem during a pandemic is that these simple supplies will become extremely scarce awfully quickly. Stock up now. Medical supplies. personal hygene supplies and don’t forget fido, or any other pet. Once a pandemic hits, it will be too late to stock up. Water, too. We may lose clean water and electric power, so be prepared.
So, please, people, don’t take any vaccines offered. They could kill you before any virus kills you.
Patricia A. Doyle DVM, PhD Bus Admin, Tropical Agricultural Economics Univ of West Indies. Please visit my “Emerging Diseases” message board. Also my new website: Zhan le Devlesa tai sastimasa Go with God and in Good Health
Rather than using dangerous vaccines, you may want to try at it with more natural preventative/curative methods.
Basic Shopping List
1. Masks: You can buy hygienic masks hopefully in your pharmacy, otherwise head to a supply store or larger department store, like Wal-Mart (preferably not them, though). You’ll need a mask both to protect yourself from germs and coughing, as well as to protect others in case you get infected. While you’re at it, you may want to invest in a more advanced gas mask, to protect yourself from chemical weapons as well (and more virulent biological attacks).
2. Immune System Boosters: There are a ton of items you can pick up at a health food store, pharmacy or grocery store.A handful of the top items (some of which show efficacy against the worst diseases) are oil of oregano, olive leaf extract, other oil extracts, grapefruit seed extract, apple cider vinegar, wasabi, raw garlic/onions or garlic extract, ginger tea and kimchi (useful against SARS).
Scientists at Seoul National University found that when they fed an extract of kimchi to 13 chickens infected with the bird flu, 11 of them recovered within a week. These same scientists previously proved that the lactic acid bacteria found in kimchi also has an anti-bacterial effect.
3. Vitamin C: normal and mega-doses as necessary. For information on Vitamin C megadosing, please consult the Vitamin C Foundation for medical studies, and instructions. Vitamin A and Zinc at regular dose work in tandem with Vitamin C to assist the immune system.
4. Natural vitamins: You’ll want your multivitamins, as well as individual supplements, including minerals, antioxidants, bioflavanoids, vegetable/fruit extracts, super-foods and amino acids, especially N-Acetycysteine.
5. Electromedical devices: Buy yourself a zapper, preferably The Ultimate Zapper, a top-rated device that is approved in Canada for medical use against virii, bacteria, parasites, prions, and fungi. Use it every day for maintenance, and in longer doses when infected. Also look into getting a Colloidal Silver Generator (Korean brand, make sure to not add salt as some do, it can cause unwanted side effects like bluish toning of the melanin), or even some higher-tech equipment like a RIFE device.
6. Herbal treatments: consult your Chinese or local herbalist for information on any concoctions that can be used to fight the flu or boost your immune system. Also consult earthclinic.com and curezone.com for home remedies using spices and herbs.
7. Stop eating questionable meat, especially chicken. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
Below is a recipe for those who are experiencing bird flu-like symptoms. It’s been proven effective for many who’ve tried it.
All Natural Spices and Ingredients:
4 heaping tablespoons tumeric
2 heaping tablespoons cayenne pepper
2 heaping tablespoons dried/powdered garlic
2 heaping tablespoons powdered ginger
2 heaping tablespoons powdered cloves
1 cup lemon juice (or cider vinegar)
1 cup honey
1 cup dark rum
4 cinnamon sticks
2 heaping tablespoons black pepper
2 heaping tablespoon horseradish
1 heaping tablespoon each of marjoram, thyme and oregano.
Bring all ingredients to a boil, then simmer for 2 hours in a large saucepan. Stir regularly (Don’t worry, all of the alcohol in rum will boil off). FYI: Dark rum minus the alcohol has molasses and brown sugar. Then sweeten mixture with as much honey a necessary to make draught tolerable. Mixture will be full of lumps…keep them…just add them in…cool and store in well-sealed jars, like mayonnaise or peanut butter jars. Keep at room temperature.
Adults: 2 Tbsp in a cup of tea every 4-6 hours, daily… until well.
12–16: 1 Tbsp in a cup of tea every 4-6 hours, daily… until well.
Under 12: take 1 tsp mix in a cup of tea as hot as can stand every 6-8 hours until well.
Be prepared, and have some ingredients on hand. Print this recipe so that you have it available (especially in the event of a cyber-attack or prolonged power outage).